Exosome Stem Cell Therapy; Treating Interstitial Cystitis with Dr. Noel Williams at Optimal Health Associates in Oklahoma, USA
New treatment for my interstitial cystitis, chronic painful bladder syndrome.
Exosomes are so-called extracellular vesicles, or small bubbles, released from cells, especially from stem cells. They act as shuttles for certain genetic information and proteins to other cells.They allow for cell-to-cell communication, transporting molecules that are important regulators of intracellular information between close and distant cells. They carry information from place to place with different functions and purposes telling cells how and when to react.A degenerative disease comes from a continuous deterioration of cells, affecting tissues or organs. While stem cells are usually responsible for the rejuvenation of the cells, external factors may hinder the stem cells in this function. They may not be able to supply all the information needed. Supporting their function with external exosomes could have a greater positive effect, by providing new pieces of information to support the healing process.
I’m so very excited to see or rather feel the results of this new treatment. Gives me hope for the treating of interstitial cystitis, along with other autoimmune & degenerative diseases.
Thank you Dr. Noel Williams for caring so much for your patients and working so hard to help us feel better. You are truly a gift & a huge light in my life. Love you lots!!
- Unlike stem cell therapy, exosome therapy doesn’t involve using donor cells in your body. Instead, exosomes are extracted from donated human mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) and sterilized. The exosome solution contains valuable lipids, messenger-RNA, micro-RNA, signaling cytokines, and proteins.
- The exosome solution contains valuable lipids, messenger-RNA, micro-RNA, signaling cytokines, and proteins. Exosome therapy can be administered through intravenous (IV) therapy or direct injection in the treatment area.
- Exosomes are powerful elements that can restore cells throughout your body. They enhance cell-to-cell communication, which is essential for overall cell health.
- Compared to adult stem cells, exosomes contain nearly three times the amount of growth factors. More growth factors means a better ability to restore and revitalize target cells.
- Exosome therapy is a highly targeted, flexible treatment for conditions like osteoarthritis, chronic pain, and musculoskeletal injuries. Genetic disorders, chronic and degenerative diseases, and the natural aging process can all inhibit your cells’ ability to communicate. Exosome therapy improves the communication channels between cells to stimulate healing.
- Exosome therapy is generally performed in an outpatient setting.
About Dr. Noel Williams
Dr. Williams earned his B.A. in Philosophy from Emory University in Atlanta. He then went on to graduate from The Ohio State University College of Medicine. He completed his internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center. He then completed a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center here in Oklahoma City.
Dr. Williams is an affiliate of Oklahoma Sports Science and Orthopedics, specializing in Gynecology. He is Board Certified by The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Williams is chief of staff of Northwest Surgical Hospital. His professional memberships include The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is a past President of the Oklahoma County Obstetrics and Gynecology Society.
He enjoys reading science fiction and exercising. His favorite activities involve family ski and snowboarding trips with his wife and their four boys, Noel, Calvin, Hugo and Gideon. Dr. Williams describes himself as intense and empathetic. He enjoys reflective thinking upon complex issues affecting his patients and laughing at himself. He is a non-conformist and often wonders why people focus on form over substance to their expense.